Thursday 29 November 2012

2013 is RAPIDLY approaching ....

... and with it the start of a new project - Project Life.  I have asked Santa for a whole raft of stash from Becky Higgins' Project Life range - something I've wanted to do for a while but never really got round to sorting out.  New Year 2012 brought the brainwave of doing a Project 365 album - yeah, that went well!  I think I managed to take a photo each day up until around January 9th.  So, I'm not putting so much pressure on myself with PL.  It will be a sporadic record of the everyday life of our family - the ups, downs, special moments and some of the mundane - but it won't be a daily thing.  Some days will have lots of photos and journalling, some maybe one photo and a journal card,  and others - nothing at all!  It will be something that evolves over time - and will hopefully give us a special album of memories for 2013.

To get into practice, I'm joining Shimelle and the gang for Journal Your Christmas again this year.  The plan it to keep it digital, as I have no space at the moment to physically scrap.

With these new projects comes a new blog - hopefully I'll be a bit better at keeping this one up to date lol.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your PL. I hope it goes well! I think doing JYC is a great way of practicing, and getting into the habit of documenting each day. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete